We bridge human and economic development for Wyoming's future.
We envision a Wyoming with a well prepared, economically self-sufficient workforce that empowers employees and employers to enjoy an improved quality of life.
- Customer Service - We continuously improve the customer experience by working to improve our programs and services and by listening objectively to customer needs. We strive to meet or exceed our customer expectations by providing superior service to all our internal and external customers.
- Professional Development and Empowerment - We maintain the highest level of staff competency through structured professional development and training which allows us to better serve and empower the needs of our staff and customers.
- Collaboration - Our success is dependent upon the collaborative efforts of our team, communities, customers and providers to consistently seek improvements in the utilization of our programs and services.
- Communication - We are committed to promoting honest and open communication with our internal and external customers. We first listen to understand and then communicate ideas, results and information.
- Trust and Honesty - We value honesty and trust. We hold true to these values that guide us to serve the state of Wyoming and its citizens to the best of our ability.
- Respect - We believe that treating our clients with respect creates successful outcomes. In addition, we carry this value into our internal operations. By respecting one another, we create an organization where others want to work.