The Wyoming Department of Workforce Services (DWS) encourages the public to share thoughts as they relate to the topic being discussed on any of our social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube. Please note that the views expressed in visitor comments reflect those of the comment's author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of the Wyoming Department of Workforce Services.
We reserve the discretion to delete or not allow comments that contain:
- Abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language, personal attacks of any kind, unsupported accusations, defamatory language or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups;
- Personally identifiable information (PII). PII is a term used by the government to refer to information that can be tied to an individual's identity. Examples include your name, Social Security number, address and phone number;
- Links to any site;
- Suggestions or encouragement of illegal activity;
- Multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user or repetitive posts copied and pasted by multiple users, or spam;
- Unsolicited proposals or other business ideas or inquiries; or
- Promotion or endorsement of commercial services, products, or entities. (Note that non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable.)
DWS will not edit comments posted to our social media sites. If material provided by a user contains violations of these rules, we will remove the comment in its entirety.
We reserve the right to ban from our social media platforms users who repeatedly violate our comment policy. We reserve the right to disallow comments on a particular post or on our page at any time.
We recognize that social media provides opportunities for engagement at any time, while we generally review comments during normal business hours. We may not be able to remove comments that violate our policies right away, but we will take action as soon as possible the next business day.
Please keep in mind that comments published on DWS social media platforms are public. If you want to communicate with DWS in private or have a question you need DWS to answer, do not post to our social media sites. Instead, visit our website where you will find specific contact information. Communications made through social media posts will in no way constitute a legal or official notice or comment to Wyoming Department of Workforce Services.
Questions regarding this policy can be directed to the Communications Division at 307-777-6911.