Submit Annual Report Data for the upcoming annual report. (Note: this is only available January 1st - January 31st)
Inspector Rules Search
You can search through the Mine Inspector or Mining Council Rules available on the Wyoming Secretary of State Web site. After clicking on the link below, select "Employment, Dept. of" for the agency. You can then choose either "Mine Inspector" or "Mining Council" for the Program. Search for Mine Inspector and Mining Council Rules
Foreman/Examiner Certification Information
- Application Period: January 1 of each year until March 31 of each year.
- Application Forms: Available online.
- Application Fee: $150.00 per examination.
Examination Study Guide: Available January 1 of each year. Each successful applicant is mailed a study guide and the State Mining Law Book pertaining to the exam applied for, as part of the application fee.
Test Dates are:
- May 5th & 6th, 2021 in Green River
- May 18th & 19th, 2021 in Gillette
If you need more information, call the Office of the State Mine Inspector in Rock Springs at (307) 362-5222.