In this section, you will find a variety of resources that will help you to be in compliance with the OSHA Standards.
- OSHA Training
- OSHA Publications
- Safety Training Pamphlets
- Trench Safety Interactive Training
- Trenching Questionnaire
- Trench and Excavation Guide
- E-Tools - This is an OSHA website that you can use to get interactive, web-based training tools on occupational safety and health topics
- E-Tools (en Español)
- Teen Safety - This is a website that was created to educate employers about keeping their teen employees safe
- Toolbox Topics - This is a link to access certain safety topics that you can discuss and bring to the attention of your employees.
- Safety and Health Programs - This program was created in order to identify and make aware of all hazards that are real and could be potential as well as, to ensure that the workers are not exposed in any way to the hazards.
- Workplace Safety Contracts - Safety Improvement Fund - The Wyoming Safety Improvement Fund is a program that can help businesses implement health and safety training programs, or assist with the purchase of health and safety equipment.
In addition, we do offer additional training as well, but this training is only available upon request. The following are a few of the safety training offered.
- Oil & Gas Well Drilling Standard
- Oil & Gas Well Servicing Standard
- Cranes Standard
- OSHA Recordkeeping
- Residential Fall Protection
- Global Harmonization Systems (GHS)
Safe + Sound Campaign Resources
- Promoting Safety and Health Programs for Consultants shows you how to discuss safety and health programs during inspections, walk-arounds, consultation visits, and other activities. You can also print and review the one-pager, That Was No Accident! Using Your OSHA 300 Log to Improve Safety and Health, when you visit a workplace, to show employers how to use their 300 log to identify and fix workplace hazards.
- Safe + Sound Campaign PowerPoint educates employers about why they should implement a safety and health program and how they can participate in the Safe + Sound Campaign.
- Safe + Sound Week Recruitment PowerPoint and Talking Points provide an overview about how to participate in Safe + Sound Week, August 13-19, 2018 and short explanations for answering commonly asked questions about participation.
- Webinar #0138: Integrating the Safe and Sound Campaign details strategies for using the Campaign to promote the use of safety and health programs in your everyday stakeholder interactions and provides an overview of the tools and resources available to help you support employers initiating or energizing safety and health programs in their workplaces.
Have questions regarding the Safe + Sound Campaign? Please email email@example.com.