In this section, you will find a variety of resources that will help you to be in compliance with the OSHA Standards.
- OSHA Training
- OSHA Publications
- Safety Training Pamphlets
- Trench Safety Interactive Training
- Trenching Questionnaire
- Trench and Excavation Guide
- E-Tools - This is an OSHA website that you can use to get interactive, web-based training tools on occupational safety and health topics
- E-Tools (en Español)
- Teen Safety - This is a website that was created to educate employers about keeping their teen employees safe
- Toolbox Topics - This is a link to access certain safety topics that you can discuss and bring to the attention of your employees.
- Safety and Health Programs - This program was created in order to identify and make aware of all hazards that are real and could be potential as well as, to ensure that the workers are not exposed in any way to the hazards.
- Workplace Safety Contracts - Safety Improvement Fund - The Wyoming Safety Improvement Fund is a program that can help businesses implement health and safety training programs, or assist with the purchase of health and safety equipment.
In addition, we do offer additional training as well, but this training is only available upon request. The following are a few of the safety training offered.
- Oil & Gas Well Drilling Standard
- Oil & Gas Well Servicing Standard
- Cranes Standard
- OSHA Recordkeeping
- Residential Fall Protection
- Global Harmonization Systems (GHS)