Watch the Workers' Compensation Claims overview video.
Help us make our website better! Take a quick moment to complete our survey.
Need to report an injury? File online or download and fill out the Wyoming Report of Injury form completely. We encourage the injured worker and employer to work together when completing the form. Print and mail to the address below.
Wyoming Department of Workforce Services
Workers' Compensation Division
- 1510 East Pershing Blvd., South Door, 1st Floor, Cheyenne, WY 82002
- Send mail to this address: P.O. Box 20207, Cheyenne WY 82003
- (307) 777-7441
- (307) 777-6552 Fax
- (888) 996-9226 Fraud Hotline
Other Workers' Compensation Office Locations and Contacts
Questions about Workers' Compensation?
Call (307) 777-5476 or email DWS-AskMeWC@wyo.gov.
Claim Information (PIERS)
Use the PIERS system to access case and billing information for providers, injured workers or employers by computer.
Customer Service Alternative Available
A Workers' Compensation Customer Service Representative is available to provide a personal point of contact to injured workers, employers and health care providers, who require general information about Workers' Compensation programs or assistance with specific case information during business hours. Contact: (307) 777-5476, or email DWS-AskMeWC@wyo.gov.
Please call (307) 777-7441 to access our Integrated Voice Response system for your claim information.
- Employers Guide to Reporting an Employee's Injury
- Employer's Guide to Workers' Safety and Compensation
- Pharmacy First-Fill Form
- Return to Work Handbook
Workers' Safety and Compensation Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations can be found on the Secretary of State website. In the Search form, please make the following selections:
- Agency: Workforce Services, Department of
- Program: Workers' Compensation Division
- Rule Type: (All Rule Types)
- Leave all other fields blank.
- Click on the Search button.