Federal OSHA Standards
Federal CFR Rules: (Wyoming has adopted both the General Industry and Construction Industry Standards from the federal standards). Visit the OSHA Federal website.
Proposed Oil and Gas Well Servicing Rules
Wyoming OSHA Oil & Gas Well Drilling Rules
These are the current Oil & Gas Well Drilling Rules revised January 8, 2013. Please visit the Secretary of State's page for the most current changes or updates.
Federal Code of Federal Regulations Rules
Wyoming has adopted both the General Industry and Construction Industry Standards from the federal standards.
Wyoming OSHA Standards
Search the Secretary of States Rules Database.
In the search form please make the following selections:
- Agency: Employment, Dept of
- Program: Occupational Health and Safety......
- Rule Type: (Current)
- Leave all other fields blank.
- Then click on the Search button.
Rules can be purchased at the Wyoming-Montana Safety Council website or you can call (307) 635-4592.
29 CFR 1910 and 29 CFR 1926 cost $32.00 each.
- Oil and Gas Well Drilling
- Oil and Gas Well Servicing
- Oil and Gas Well Special Servicing costs $15.00 a set.