CASPER - A special meeting of the Wyoming Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Commission will be held on Tuesday, , via teleconference. The Commission will review draft rule changes to modify OSHA's Rules of Practice and Procedure to directly reference federal OSHA rules.
- When: 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday,
- Who: The meeting is open to the public.
- Call: (877) 278-8686; PIN 850879
- To participate in person: Cheyenne Business Center, 1510 E Pershing Blvd, OSHA Training Room.
- This meeting is being held to discuss proposed rule changes to OSHA's Rules of Practice and Procedure and for the Commission members to vote on the proposed rule changes.
- Download Agenda
- Proposed Rules Materials Download (large ZIP archive, 46MB)