CHEYENNE - The Department of Workforce Services Cheyenne Workforce Center and its partner the Wyoming Veterans Commission will host a regional fall job fair on Wednesday, September 27, at the Storey Gym in Cheyenne.
- WHO: The hiring event will open its doors to veteran job seekers initially, and then welcome the general public shortly after. More than 65 employers plan to participate in sectors ranging from healthcare, construction, retail and more. Employers interested in participating are encouraged to reserve a table.
- Veterans only: 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Open to the public: 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- WHERE: Storey Gym, 2811 House Avenue, Cheyenne, Wyoming
- There is no cost to participate. Job seekers are encouraged to dress for interviews and bring résumés.
- For more information call (307) 777-3700 or visit here.