Furloughed Government Employees May Apply for Unemployment

Furloughed federal government employees may apply for unemployment assistance. To apply, please visit the WYUI website and file your claim online. You may also call 307-473-3789, but please be aware that the telephone lines are experiencing extremely heavy traffic. Filing your claim online will be the quickest way to apply. Please note that if Congress approves back pay for furloughed employees, any unemployment assistance you receive must be paid back. For more information about the shutdown of federal operations, please see this message from the Office of Personnel Management.

More News >>