During the Summit, the Department of Workforce Services and industry partners will recognize outstanding contributions of employers and workers across Wyoming. Wyoming employers and individuals are encouraged to apply for as many awards as they are eligible, and join us at the Summit Awards Ceremony to share and learn from best practice experiences.
- Awards Overview: Describes the selection process and general criteria for all safety awards
- OSHA & Mines Application: Use this form to apply for the Wyoming OSHA or State Mines Inspector awards.
- Governor's Stop Work Authority: Please visit the WOGISA site for more information and to apply for this award.
Award nominations are due .
Stop Work Authority Award
Presented by Governor Matt Mead and WOGISA
State Mines Awards
Presented by Terry Adcock, State Mine Inspector
- Mine Site Contractor - Large Employer
- Mine Site Contractor - Small Employer
- Mining - Large Employer
- Mining - Small Employer
Governor's Safety Awards for Industry
Presented by Director John Cox
- OSHA SHARP - Large Employer
- OSHA SHARP - Small Employer
Workers' Compensation Awards
Presented by Jason Wolfe, Administrator for Office of Standards and Compliance
- Workers' Compensation Path to Safety Excellence - Large Employer
- Workers' Compensation Path to Safety Excellence - Small Employer