Responsibilities Special Programs
- Claimant wage protestsThe right to protest a monetary determination if a person feels that it does not accurately portray his or her wages. This protest must be filed within 15 days following the date of notice on the monetary determination. filed on the calculation of monetary eligibility.
- Determining if claimants can use unused wage creditsWages earned by a person working in employment which is covered by unemployment compensation. In Wyoming, you must have worked at least two quarters of your base period, and earned a minimum of $3,350 during your base period to be eligible for Unemployment Insurance benefits. You must also have a total base period earnings of 1.4 times your highest quarter. as a result of receiving compensation under the Wyoming Workers' Compensation Act because of a temporary total disability.
- Processing claims for Federal Civilian employees (UCFE) and Ex-military personnel (UCX).
- Establishing, processing and paying claims filed as the result of a Trade Readjustment Act (TRA) certification.
- Taking applications, processing, and payment of claims filed as a result of a federal disaster.
Contact Special Programs at (307) 235-3235.