There are three ways to file your Weekly Claims:
- By Phone - Call Voice Response at (307) 473-3789.
- Online - Visit the Internet Continued Claims website.
Wyoming Unemployment Insurance Division
- 100 West Midwest, Casper, WY 82601
- Send mail to this address: P.O. Box 2760, Casper, WY 82602-2760
- (307) 235-3264 HELP Line
- (888) 674-7699 Call Center (For information on your UI Claim)
- (307) 473-3789 Claims Center (For information on your UI Claim)
- (307) 235-3277 Fax
- (307) 473-3726 Fax
The Wyoming Telephone Claim System is an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System designed to allow you to file your weekly claim for unemployment insurance or to inquire about the payment status of your claim. You have the choice of hearing the words spoken in either English or Spanish. The Wyoming Internet Continued Claim (ICC) system is designed to allow you to file your weekly claim for unemployment insurance online.
The Internet Continued Claims system is available 24/7. Should the ICC system be unavailable, you will receive a system down message and should either try again later or use one of the other methods for filing your weekly continued claim or certification.
The Interactive Voice Response system for filing your claim for weekly benefits and for making inquiries about your claim require you to enter a four-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN). Your PIN is your electronic signature and it will help protect you from another person obtaining information about your claim or filing against your claim.